Note: Information provided on this page is for general education only, growth of baby inside womb depends upon many factor and growth of your baby may differ slightly than indicated below, please seek medical assistance when in doubt.
In this week ...
- Baby's fingernails are almost at the end of its fingertips and some babies may need their nails cut in first few days after birth. Baby from now until next few weeks will keep adding weight.
- Baby now has developed a distinct sleep and wake cycles.
- More fat is forming under baby's skin making it to appear rounder and less frail than it’s been earlier, the loose folds of skin over their limbs and body are being filled, and their skin will be smooth and even at birth.
- Baby's brain and their nervous system are almost mature. At birth, they will have millions of neurons just waiting for lots of loving interaction and stimulation.
- Baby is very much aware of the surroundings. Start communicating with your baby, talk to them, sing to them, your baby is hearing it all and this will help to build an emotional connection with your baby.
- Baby will grow to average length of about 15.71 inches or 39.9 centimeter Crown to Heel and weighs about 2.91 pounds or 1319 grams towards the ends of this week.
|◄ Fetal Growth in Previous Week||Fetal Growth Next Week ►|
|Fetal Growth in ...|
|1st month||2nd month||3rd month||4th month|
|5th month||6th month||7th month||8th month|
|9th month||10th month|