Note: Information provided on this page is for general education only, growth of baby inside womb depends upon many factor and growth of your baby may differ slightly than indicated below, please seek medical assistance when in doubt.
In this week ...
- Baby is growing quickly with more fats forming under its skin and around its vital organs. Baby is less skinny than it was and is gradually filling out with more muscles and fats and spends less time being curled up.
- Baby's eyes retina is getting more matured every day.
- Baby's skin is much wrinkled from floating in water and will stay that way until a few weeks after birth.
- Though baby's oxygen needs are still being catered by placenta, baby practices breathing the amniotic fluid in and out of its lungs for those all important breaths after birth.
- Baby will grow to average length of about 14.41 inches or 36.6 centimeter Crown to Heel and weighs about 1.93 pound or 875 grams towards the ends of this week.
|◄ Fetal Growth in Previous Week
|Fetal Growth Next Week ►
|Fetal Growth in ...