Note: Information provided on this page is for general education only, growth of baby inside womb depends upon many factor and growth of your baby may differ slightly than indicated below, please seek medical assistance when in doubt.
In this week ...
- Baby continues to grow and snuggles down into the pelvis, the benefit of this is that breathing becomes easier, but mother may have to urinate more often.
- In final weeks of pregnancy, a regular health checkup of both mother and baby is necessary. It is also important to remember that while baby has lot of things already developed, there is significant brain, lung and immunity development still going on and these last few weeks before birth makes huge difference in your baby's life.
- Don't forget to brush your teeth at least twice a day as premature labour can be induced by a gum infection.
- Baby will grow to average length of about 18.66 inches or 47.4 centimeter Crown to Heel and weighs about 5.78 pounds or 2622 grams towards the ends of this week.
- Depending upon parent's genetics, DNA of baby and other factors the baby however may weigh any where between 5¾ pounds to 6 pounds and can be between 18 inches to 20½ inches tall (Crown to Heel).
|◄ Fetal Growth in Previous Week
|Fetal Growth Next Week ►
|Fetal Growth in ...